Tutorials & Presentations
Below are links to tutorials and course materials of potential interest to users of HMS LINCS Center data and tools.
- A tutorial (pdf) on how to use the various features of the HMS LINCS Database
- Course information for an HMS nanocourse presented by the HMS LINCS Center in March and April of 2017: CB 399: Assay automation and quantitation – from benchtop to HTS
- A summary and downloadable slides for a workshop presented by HMS LINCS researchers at ICSB 2017 on Drug Response Measurement and Analysis
- Course summary, downloadable slides, and lecture videos for HMS nanocourse CB321 – Experimental Platforms, Design and Analytics presented by the HMS LINCS center in 2018 and 2019.
Below are links to slides and recorded videos from HMS LINCS-related talks and presentations.
- Slides and video from the LINCS Data Forum held at Harvard Medical School (March, 2013).
- Recorded webinar from the BD2K LINCS Data Science Research webinar series presented by HMS LINCS researcher Marc Hafner entitled “Transcriptional landscape of drug response guides the design of specific and potent drug combinations” (March, 2015)
- The agenda and slides and video from the 2016 LINCS Outreach Meeting hosted by the NeuroLINCS Center in Irvine, CA (March, 2016).